If you would like to further explore the possibility of joining the largest exhibition organizing company in Greece, send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to:: firstname.lastname@example.org noting “CV” on the subject tab.
Setting an appointment meeting with potential associates is mostly dependant to specific job description openings, released through the Press or human resource dedicated websites.
ROTA invites you to become acquainted with its dynamically evolving exhibition market activities. We aim to create a team of prominent professionals to take on the executive positions required in the near future.
Marketing Executive (May 2022)
– Development and implementation of the company’s Brand Management actions for specific exhibitions.
– Development and implementation of extroversion actions for foreign markets for specific exhibitions.
– Development and implementation of Marketing Plan.
– Copywriting for exhibition needs (press releases, content management of newsletters, brochures, websites and other communication channels) in both English and Greek.
– Planning, management and monitoring above and below the line of actions.
– Management, monitoring and updating of social media and online marketing campaigns.
– Communication with external partners for the planning and organisation of the marketing actions concerning the exhibitions.
– Monitoring and implementation of actions during the operation of the exhibitions.
– Travelling abroad.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
– Holder of university degree related to Marketing / Communication / Public Relations / International Economic and Trade Relations disciplines.
– Work experience in the field of Marketing, Communication or Event Management.
– Fluency in English both in oral and written communication.
– Knowledge of other languages will be appreciated.
– Availability for travelling abroad.
– Experience with ATL/BTL campaigns.
– Experience in Digital Marketing (Social Media, Google AdWords).
– Excellent knowledge of MS-Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
– Excellent communication skills as well as presentation and public speaking skills (both in Greek and English).
– Capability of managing many and different projects in parallel (Multitasking).
– Natural entrepreneurial perception and creative thinking.
– Team spirit.
Applicants are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com noting MAREXEC052022 on the subject tab.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and face to face networking
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Participate on behalf of the company in industry events
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Proven work experience in Sales and specifically in the construction and / or technical sector
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough of negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Applicants are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org noting “SALESEXEC2022” on the subject tab.